Saturday, May 23, 2009

5 Days and Counting

Kens working all weekend. The kids want to see friends. Mom wants to see friends. Mom wants to keep house clean and keep packing. And poor Jack (our 4yr old golden retriever) is discovering something is up. I think he spied a suite case possibley a duffle bag or two, and now he has the sad eyes on,and his eyebrows are shifting every which way. OOOh I wish we could take him with us, but that is out of the question.

Tomorrow we get to spend time with our church family. The Nesbit boys are grilling for us all. That what I heard anyway I hope its true.

Ken is working, again. Someones gotta fund this adventure of ours. My garage sale money is not gonna make a dent in it. Tomorrow evening cousin Jordan is babysitting and we are going to Saugatuk with friends, for our last adult only dinner for many weeks. I'm not complaining....I am just saying that eating in public with my four kids, one of which can't sit down to save her life, while she is eating dinner, (we wont mention names but it's not Ainslie), for 30 days straight might give me a few more gray hairs.