Friday, May 22, 2009

GETTING READY TO GO

Where does one start??? Months ago.... we found out Ken would be able to take 1month leave from work and we said lets take a big vacation. Europe to vistit our friends Andrea and Tim ????No kids maybe too young/flights too expensive. Out West USA, yes neither Ken or I have seen much of our country, so the planning began. I guess I'm an over planner. Stacks of books, hundreds of lists, many nights pouring over maps, while Ken said uhhuh uhhuh yep yep, and now the packing has begun, the lists have been saved on microsoft Word, and we have 6 days to go.....and I have stopped reading the travel books and brochures and stopped hanging out at Panera (because we have dial-up and it took too long at home to do research) and now I'm going to relax and let it all happen.